
This is me every morning. I used to be a home buddy, just reading books with my girls, but since Lassie needs her energy outlet and I'm determined to make Lassie a well-trained Border Collie, I'm roller-blading with her every day. Well, this is only good for me. I no longer have an insomnia problem. My arms and legs are firm. And I sure have fun with my running buddy, Carrie, my girls and Lassie. I'm hoping that more people will start copying me so that I don't look like an only weirdo in Yakima :D If you are interested in what Carrie blogs about her exercising, here's the link. http://zero2forty.blogspot.com/ I'm so proud of her to have a goal and stick to it. This is something off the track, but I'm excited to babysit her boys so that Carrie and Jon can go to the Temple tomorrow. Woo-hoo!

7 comments:
Thank you x100000 you are a life saver! Thank you for always being so willing to help out. You rock.
Carrie, this is not an E-mail. I'm just kidding! XD We just love you! I'm glad to see you relax and smile ;)
Haha. Hey, why aren't your girls wearing flip flops? :P
Because they don't need them where we don't have a beach? :p
I love this! What an awesome idea & you guys look adorable.
June, keep it up! That takes some real determination. I bet the girls love doing that. Jenna loves going on walks too.
Thanks, Kimri! I love your boys' picture! How adorable!!!
Thanks, Lena! It's kinda funny that Emma and Lydia learned how I train Lassie. When we pass somebody, both my girls start chanting, "Be quiet, be quiet, be quiet..." and when we passed, they say, "Good quiet, Lassie!" :D I hope you were here so that we could go to playdates together.
Post a Comment