
After the Halloween party at Carrie's, four of us decided to enjoy our girls' night. I didn't know that these friends were interested in ballet, so I was super excited. We watched the Moscow Ballet performing "Sleeping Beauty" for 2 1/2 hours. Some parts were funny and others ecstatically beautiful. I don't know how the Princess could keep up her leg for 2 minutes and slowly twirl with the Suitors. I enjoyed the line dance, Waltz, and wedding guests: White Cat, Puss in Boots, Blue Birds, Red Riding Hood, and Wolf. We had great time in this magnificent theater in town.

I had to run to cross the street, so didn't have time to zoom in, but it is more beautiful that it appears here... :)
1 comment:
That was fun! It was so nice to get out of the house and laugh with you guys.
Post a Comment