Today, I'd like to advertise my hair stylist, especially if you have a lot of hair. I've had many stylists spend maybe 30 minutes work on my hair. Then after one-time shampooing or maybe a week, my hair looks rough. After 2 weeks I'm not happy with my hair at all. After 3 weeks I'm already making another appointment with someone else.
I love how hard this hair stylist works. After shampooing my hair, she cut major parts and quickly dried my hair. Then she carefully straightened all of it. I have never had a hair stylist do that. Then she spent over 1 hour cutting, thinning and texturizing my hair with a razor. The whole thing was almost 1 1/2 hours. She talks in the beginning but she gets really serious during texturizing. When I got my hair cut from her last time, it stayed smooth for good 6 months. It had actually been 8 months.
One tip about going to any salon. Dress up. Put full make-up and jewelry even if you have to take them off. Dab on some purfume. Put a pair of sunglasses on top of your overgrown hair :D Try to look as 'picky' as possible. I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, so I let her know. Your hair stylist will give you the best hair cut as possible.
For how much time she spends, I think $35 is a steal. She is a reseved Christian lady, about my age. Here's her info:
Brianne Trepanier-Horbatko
Capello Salon
Specializing in Hair - Makeup - Skincare
502 N. 40th Avenue
Yakima WA 98902
509-972-9779
cell 509-949-8681
When you get a good hair cut, this is what happens. Your husband starts cooking dinner for you ;D
About the top photo, I wasn't trying to look 'smirky' but Jacob made me half-way smile and thus it came out :)

10 comments:
じゅんちゃん、モデルみたい~♪
開けた瞬間ちょっと誰かとおもったよ(笑^^ そら旦那さんも喜ぶわ~ 旦那さんの笑顔も可愛い♪ほんまに喜んでご飯つくったんや?!うちはいつも、びっくりさせるぐらい短くしてくるから、笑われるけどね・・
でも、いいサロンね!すてきー♪
Love your hair.. way to go jacob for making dinner!! Do you think your stylist could do something with my hair when we come in July? :)
かなちゃんは私の「奈良のおばちゃん」の写真見てるもんね^^「誰かと思った」?あはははは!旦那は「栄養学のクラスを取ってるからだよ~」って言ってたけど、でもほんまに喜んでたで。ほんとはロングが好きらしいけど、私はロン毛似合わんわ~。
Hi Lisa!
Of course!!! Jacob says he wasn't making dinner just because of my hair but he is obsessed with nutrition since he is taking Nutrition 101 :p But does it happen often? No~~~
Im sure dinner's not all that happened! =) You look great! I love when you can find a hair stylist you can trust!
LOL! You are funny :D
Thank you for the referral! I really needed a good stylist!
So did you go to her? I'm glad Brie got another customer. She really deserves to flourish!
Thanks for the good info! Your hair looks GREAT and I have such a hard time finding someone who knows how to cut coarse, straight, thick hair the way I want it. I will definitely be looking into your stylist! I'm so glad you shared! You're right - $35 is a steal for the kind of treatment you got! :) I'll have to remember to go in with my makeup on; I don't usually because I figure if my hair looks good without any makeup, it'll look great with makeup.
Your hair looks great! And $35 is a steal for that beautiful hair cut.
Yeah, that's what I thought! Thanks, Sarady! How are you doing?
Post a Comment