Since the photos did not download right, I got discouraged to write a blog on Blogger... But maybe I can put some updates here again ;)
We are going to find out our baby's gender on Dec. 17th. It is always up to the baby's position, but we are SO EXCITED for that day. My guess is with a boy. Jacob really wants a boy before I'll be 'done.' I always tease him that he just wants to have an excuse to buy Star Wars Legos, but I really think it'll be good for us to have a boy. I want to learn what boys go through with Boy Scouts and Priesthood responsibilities. Jacob wants to have a buddy to do landscaping with, because I don't :p Of course, we don't even mind having 12 pretty princesses, but I want to have at least 2 boys.
I have been bringing Emma and Lydia to some music events lately. Now they both say they want to play the piano and sing. I know that they are not interested in violins or violas or trumpets. They are also interested in figure skating, but too bad that Yakima doesn't have figure skating classes - only ice hockey.
I talked to many piano teachers and choristers about what age to start what. They pretty much told me to wait until 8 y/o, so I guess I still have lots ot time. In the meantime, they LOVE swimming, so they can just keep going to YMCA :)
November 2024
-
Watching Waitress at the Phoenix Theatre, getting photobombed by other
theatre nerds.
When Dallin isn't teaching people about Jesus, he's playing socc...
1 year ago

1 comment:
Hope everything is going well and your baby cooperates so if you find out it is a boy you can dream about him until the day you meet him. Can't wait to here the news, sorry your having trouble getting pictures up! How annoying....
Post a Comment