This is pretty personal, but I have been wondering why I am not pregnant already... I was wondering what I was supposed to do, such as an adoption... So when we went to the temple last Friday, I inquired of the Lord.
I was told to work on date nights, food storage and genealogy. Yes, genealogy. I almost forgot. Well, maybe I wanted to forget because it was extremely overwhelming. Data entry takes a loooong time in Japanese and the old handwritings I have to figure out is not easy.
I still wanted to have a clear answer to the adoption matter, so I was going to inquire about that too, but even before I did, I was told, "it is not for you to think about right now." That's right. Things must be done in order. I should not forsake my genealogy and move onto something that can require more energy. I shouldn't have been thinking about something that is not happening but something I could do today.
After this trip, I figured out why we should go to the temple. In the temple, we can receive instructions that will bring us to our goals in the shortest path. I can say this also because our babysitter gave us a playground toy for Emma and Lydia, which would be expensive if we bought one somewhere else. When we go to the temple, it seems like other things get taken care of in unexpected manners.
We tend to get discouraged to go to the temple once it starts snowing, but until then I would like to keep going at least once a month.
November 2024
-
Watching Waitress at the Phoenix Theatre, getting photobombed by other
theatre nerds.
When Dallin isn't teaching people about Jesus, he's playing socc...
1 year ago

1 comment:
That's an awesome though, June. I'm glad you received some answers you needed.
Post a Comment