I thought I was going to die, bringing my two young girls to Japan. I even got an allergy medicine from their pediatrician to make them sleep, but they were too excited to be affected. They walked around, fought, threw donuts and cakes, spilt orange juice and water, went potty often, non-stop. I couldn't clean when I had to wear seat belts or was eating, so after the plane landed, I got a garbage bag and baby wipes and cleaned the TV screen, front seat and floor myself. I knew cleaning crews were going to clean, but I was too embarrassed to even let them see the mess! On top of this, there was one mean flight attendant and we argued and I bawled! Chief Purser and several other flight attendants told me that she was a weirdo and they gave me a $50 voucher!
成田から羽田まではお忙しいところ東京のおばさんが迎えに来てくれてシャトルバスも一緒に乗って荷物持ちをしてくれました。羽田ではおいしいご飯もおごってもらっちゃって本当にお世話になりました。東京はもちろん颯爽とした格好をした人しかいないのに私は上も下もしみだらけお化粧も取れちゃってまさかあんな格好で東京を歩くことになるとは夢にも思いませんでしたねぇ。まあすぐにトイレで着替えたとはいえそれでもちょっと離れたトイレまでたくさんの人を横切るわけですから、あれはちょっと頂けませんでしたねぇ^^あのスチュワーデスのあとでの、日本のグランドホステスさんのきれいな格好、素敵な笑顔、丁寧な言葉遣いはしびれるものがありました。ANAの飛行機の中では子供達に飛行機の形をした本やピカチューのポーチをくれるなど日本ならではのサービスでした。
In Tokyo, not only changing airplanes but I had to change airports! My aunt who lives there helped me with the luggage, took the shuttle bus with us and treated us a wonderful first meal! One thing I have to tell you is that Tokyo people are very sophisticated looking and I was there with stained top and stained bottom with a tired makeup... I did change right away but even crossing many people to the bathroom was already embarrassing. After that meanie, I was so touched by Japanese grand hostesses' beautiful appearance, sparkling smiles, and polite language. In the plane, Emma and Lydia were given a plane-shaped book and a Pokemon pouch.
羽田から関空までは2人とも爆睡しちゃって今度は飛行機から出れなくなりました。私のハンドバッグ、おむつバッグ、子供の本や着替え一式、ベビーカーなど結構あって、わたしもふらふらなのでスチュワーデスさん2人、コミュニケーションのおじさん2人、グランドホステスさん2人と、常に2人ついた状態で 出てきました。私の荷物はもう荷物預かり場に預けてあって、私の家族も「ちゃんと飛行機に乗っていたんだろうか」とかなり心配なようでした。
In Osaka, my girls were deep asleep and I couldn't get out. There were my purse, diaper bag, children's books, our emergency clothes, and stroller, and I was about to faint. 2 flight attendants, 2 communication workers and 2 grand hostesses accompanied me in turn and got us out. Our luggage was already at the luggage center and my family was very worried that I might have missed the plane.
もう10時だというのに大阪はめっちゃ暑い・・・。「これでもここ2-3日はかなり涼しい方よ」と言われ、「え・・・昼間の温度は想像に絶する」と思ったのを覚えています。年間300日は晴れといわれるヤキマはカラっとしていて汗をかくことがないし家中どこに行ってもクーラーがかかっているので、あの湿気た暑さと言うのはここ9年ほど経験していませんでした。
In Tokyo, not only changing airplanes but I had to change airports! My aunt who lives there helped me with the luggage, took the shuttle bus with us and treated us a wonderful first meal! One thing I have to tell you is that Tokyo people are very sophisticated looking and I was there with stained top and stained bottom with a tired makeup... I did change right away but even crossing many people to the bathroom was already embarrassing. After that meanie, I was so touched by Japanese grand hostesses' beautiful appearance, sparkling smiles, and polite language. In the plane, Emma and Lydia were given a plane-shaped book and a Pokemon pouch.
羽田から関空までは2人とも爆睡しちゃって今度は飛行機から出れなくなりました。私のハンドバッグ、おむつバッグ、子供の本や着替え一式、ベビーカーなど結構あって、わたしもふらふらなのでスチュワーデスさん2人、コミュニケーションのおじさん2人、グランドホステスさん2人と、常に2人ついた状態で 出てきました。私の荷物はもう荷物預かり場に預けてあって、私の家族も「ちゃんと飛行機に乗っていたんだろうか」とかなり心配なようでした。
In Osaka, my girls were deep asleep and I couldn't get out. There were my purse, diaper bag, children's books, our emergency clothes, and stroller, and I was about to faint. 2 flight attendants, 2 communication workers and 2 grand hostesses accompanied me in turn and got us out. Our luggage was already at the luggage center and my family was very worried that I might have missed the plane.
もう10時だというのに大阪はめっちゃ暑い・・・。「これでもここ2-3日はかなり涼しい方よ」と言われ、「え・・・昼間の温度は想像に絶する」と思ったのを覚えています。年間300日は晴れといわれるヤキマはカラっとしていて汗をかくことがないし家中どこに行ってもクーラーがかかっているので、あの湿気た暑さと言うのはここ9年ほど経験していませんでした。
It was already 10 pm but the air was hot and damp. My mom told me that today was the coolest in a few days. Wah. I can't imagine the daytime weather... I have been spoiled by central air and dry weather in Yakima. I hadn't sweated for 9 years or so.
家に着くとオリンピックの開会式をやってました。定員オーバーで空港に来れなかったお姉ちゃんと積もる旅の話をしてから寝ました。
My sister, who couldn't come to the airport due to the space for the luggage, was watching the Olympic opening ceremony. We went to bed after talking about my daring trip.
My sister, who couldn't come to the airport due to the space for the luggage, was watching the Olympic opening ceremony. We went to bed after talking about my daring trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment