Saturday, August 30, 2008

ビーズアクセに挑戦 Challenged to Make a Beads Bracelet


近所のおばさんが一ヶ月前に手首の手術をしたので快気祝いにブレスレットを作ってみました。超初心者すぎてどれが難しいのかも分からず、おばさんが一番好きそうなの(もちろんキット)にしたら、超難関でした。説明書もめっちゃ適当で(アメリカではよくある話・・・汗)、一番難しいところは写真を見ながら考えてする羽目に。途中結び目が外れたりしてまたいくつか戻って糸を長くして、やり直しの繰り返し。5時間もかかってしまいました。(カカリスギ・・・・)もうこんなことはめったにしないので、あげちゃう前に記念写真(^-^ ) ニコッ
My friend had a wrist surgery a month ago. I had been thinking of what to give her, and decided to make a bracelet to pretty up her wrist. I was such a beginner that I couldn't tell how hard this one was going to be, but I thought she might like this design. Since it was a kit, I couldn't see the instruction until I opened it. The instruction was very brief; it didn't even explain the hardest part. I had to closely look at the front picture and figure it out. There were times when the knots came off. I had to go back a little, extend the thread and redo the parts. It took 5 hours (I know I'm a turtle...) I don't think I will do this again :D, so wanted to take pictures before I give this away (^-^)

No comments: