Friday, August 22, 2008

5日目 5th Day 買い物 Shopping


姉がファッションの勉強にJJを買ってくれました(笑)その足で奈良ファミリーの近鉄デパートにもつれていってもらいました。上の階からずっと見ていくといくつか候補は見つかったもののまたあきらめモードに入っていると、私が着れそうなシックな服を着ているマネキンがいるではありませんか。試着してみると姉いわく、BEFOREとAFTERみたいに奈良のおばちゃんから梅田のオネエに大変身。これならあのおしゃれな女学院の子とも再会できるという感じでした(笑)パンツと靴はきつかったのでマネキンの写真を撮りそれによく似たものをほかの店舗で探すことに。お店もお勧めをマネキンに着せるし、バッグまで総コーディネートしてあるのでマネキンの服を全部買えたら手っ取り早かったんですけどね^^閉店まで時間ないってことで姉と走るようにして全部そろえました。お姉ちゃん感謝!
My sister bought me a fasion magazine so that I could catch up with Japanese fashion! Then she took me to the Nara Family Department Store. As we tried from the top floor to down, we found some candidates, but on the lowest floor, I was about to give up, "there is nothing for me..." Just then we found a mannequin wearing chic clothes, which was my favorite style! It was a dramatic change, like "Before and After." I changed from a tired mother in countryside to a refreshed lady in a city :) Now I felt better meeting my model-looking friends from my high school. I wished I could buy everything off the mannequin to be quick but pants and high-heel shoes were too tight, so we took pictures of her and got them from nearby stores in the Nara Family.
地下で明日のお供えの羊羹を買いました。抹茶やレモン羊羹っていうのがあって「へ~」と思って見ると、レモンの方は寒天が入っていてまるっきりゼリーでしたね。姉が「じゅん、日本で食べときたいお菓子ない?」と聞いてくれましたが、ムースケーキは見当たらなかったので、またあとでいいやと思っていたら後では全然食べる機会がありませんでした。残念:(
On the underground floor, we bought sweets for visiting our relatives tomorrow. "Lemon sweet bean jelly" looked intriguing but it didn't have beans. It was merely jelly. Liar... My sister asked if there was anything I wanted to try in that area and I was looking for mousse cakes, but I couldn't find any. I was going to have one later somewhere else, but that opportunity did not come :(
奈良ファミリーは近鉄とジャスコと各店舗が同じ建物に入っており、近鉄で高い買い物した後はジャスコで安い食品が買えるという便利なんだけどなんか変な気分でした。明日から家族でお墓参りに泊まりで行くので車の中で子供たちが食べるお菓子をわんさか買って帰りました。日本に来ると家族が「エマちゃんちょっと太りすぎちゃう?」と失礼なことを言うので(笑)買ったものはするめとかおかきとかちょっと3歳には普通買わないものがほとんどでした。かわいそうなエマちゃん:)
We also bought sweets for tomorrow's car trip for our children. My family was concerned about Emma's weight (rude!), so we bought a bunch of squid jerkey and rice crackers. No chocolate. Poor Emma!

No comments: