We went to my dad's hometown to visit the cemetery. Normally many mosquitos bother me but this time I didn't get many. I was excited briefly... until I saw Emma with many mosquito bites! She was sprayed but it didn't help her. Poor Emma. Other than that, it was a very exciting family trip, meeting my dad's relatives and friends in town.
この日からエマが大成長期に入り2時間ごとに「おなかすいた~。」最初は「あ、日本語が出てきた」と喜んでいたのですが、食べ終わったと思ったらほんとにまたおなかがすいててちゃんと1食分食べるんです。旅行のストレスかしら、と思っていたのですが、帰国して育児書を読んでみると3歳半の時期にまたよく食べる時期があってこの時期から背が伸びるそうです。ほっ。家族みんなが肥満を心配したのですが、ジェイコブも「エマ、背が高くなったんじゃない?」と言っていたので育児書を信じて大丈夫でしょう(^ー^)
From this day, Emma went into a growth spurt. She said, "I'm hungry~," every other hour. At first, we thought she was enjoying saying it in Japanese, but she did eat full meals every other hour! I was worried that she might be stressed with this trip, but after we got back, I read children's health book and it talked about growth spurt and getting taller around 3 1/2. Pshew! My family was worried about her weight gain but Jacob noticed that she got taller, so I think she is okay!
帰りは東条湖ランドで2時間ほど遊びました。時間が少なかったので行けたところはバービーハウス(1時間)、レゴブロックハウス(30分)、かの有名な白鳥の足こぎボート(30分)です。うちの母方は曾おばあちゃんの代から女の子しか生まれていません。バービーで1時間遊べるところがうちの家系って感じ^^On our way home, we stopped at an amusement park. We didn't have much time; we only went to Barbie House for an hour, Lego Block House for 30 min, and the famous swan pedalling boat for 30 min. It was good that we were all girls - My mom's side only had girls from my great-grandmother's generation - so that we could spend a precious hour with Barbies :)

No comments:
Post a Comment